Monday, October 10, 2005

Word verification of comments

Update -- I've turned on "word verification". Hopefully that will work without being too big of a problem.

----

Apologies to all people who occasionally post. I love your contributions. However, the spam levels are rising, and I'm going to turn off all comments for a while. They contributions are coming from registered users, so I assume that there's no easy way to stop them without using some additional third party software.

I have no real desire to spend large amount of my time managing the software, given that I often struggle to find the time to contribute content as it is! I'll turn them back on in a month or so, and see if they come back.

Cheers,
-MP

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dawn Eden's Blog On!: OMG! Miers blog probably phony
I don't know what Harriet Miers E-mailed her friends upon being nominated to replace Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O'Connor, but I'm fairly certain it wasn't, "OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M THE NOMINEE!!! This is ...
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to private road construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like private road construction!

10/10/2005 10:37:00 AM  
Blogger tuckabuick said...

I like philosophy.

10/10/2005 10:43:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home