Friday, October 07, 2005

Blogging Vs Journalism

http://joi.ito.com/archives/2005/10/04/blogging_vs_journalism.html

Usually, my cynicical klaxons staring blaring whenever I see someone talking about this issue. The article mentioned above contains intelligent commentary, and I recommend everyone read it.

I am not convinced that the author identifies blog qua blog, but certainly they identify something which I think is under-represented in the media at large. I struggly to maintain a balance between traditional media interests, and what is put forward as good in the post aforementioned.

Hopefully, I succeed more than others. If not, I contribute little.

Cheers,
-MP

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ClickZ Experts on Interactive Marketing Strategies
I've spent the last couple of days at the Web 2.0 conference in San Francisco, which is bubbling with optimism, ideas, and venture capitalists in a way I haven't seen since 1999.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a "ways to make money" site. It pretty much covers "ways to make money" related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

10/07/2005 03:11:00 PM  
Blogger WorldTrader said...

Hi!

I really enjoy your blog aimed at VoiP Solution.
This VoiP Soulution is based on P2P and I'am very impressed of all the options. It must be some of the best Voip Solutions Architecture on the net.
As an Affiliate you get a very lucrative income potentials, Total company payout: 90%
compare solution voip
and
compare solution voip

Regards

Trond K.

10/08/2005 04:04:00 PM  
Blogger heropoo said...

Your blog is excellent - keep it up! Don't miss visiting this site about consolidate credit card

10/09/2005 09:08:00 PM  
Blogger tuckabuick said...

Like you, I am a philosopher.

10/10/2005 10:42:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home