Thursday, September 01, 2005

Seeking Regular Contributors

Hi all,

This is a post to see if anyone would be interested in regularly posting entries to this blog, and being part of the team. I am finding it difficult to maintain the frequency of posting that I think is needed to keep readers interested, and the quality of posting that I regard as acceptable. This is chiefly due to (a) the things I write blowing out beyond the three or four paragraph restriction for readable postings and (b) increased busyness in other areas at the moment.

I could post more, but my writings are typically in the several page format currently. I have been contributing to special interest magazines and discussion groups, and my efforts are centered around that more than around the blog.

The other alternative would be to post those longer articles here. I would be worried that it would affect the readability of the blog, however. I would be interested in feedback on these issues.

It seems to me that the best way to maintain the quality and "freshness" of the postings would be to incorporate contributions from a greater number of authors. I maintain my interest in philosophy, willingness to write and so forth, but would prefer to somewhat change the publishing model for the blog.

Cheers,
-MP

3 Comments:

Blogger Richard said...

I vote for the long articles! :)

9/01/2005 02:02:00 PM  
Blogger lumpy pea coat said...

I'm thinking, "who cares", it's a blog. If you're seeking financial support from blogging, then ignore my comment. (But I still think "who cares".)

9/05/2005 03:47:00 PM  
Anonymous Benedicta said...

I enjoy reading your style of writing, so post the longer articles anyway. I'll still read it.

9/09/2005 05:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home